Grand Republic of Cycoldia
Grand Republic of Cycoldia
Motto: "Grandeur by Force"|
Royal Motto: "Semper Ducens" (Latin)
Anthem: "Two Grenadiers" |
and largest city
|Official languages||English (UK), Latin|
|Government||Unitary parliamentary semi-constitutional monarchy|
|Christina I & II|
• Chief Marshal
from the United States
|6 November 2018|
• First Constitution
|7 May 2019|
|28 February 2021|
• Current Constitution
|7 April 2023|
|5.589 km2 (2.158 sq mi)|
• Water (%)
• 2022 population
|Currency||U.S. dollar ($) (USD)|
The Grand Republic of Cycoldia, (pronounced //), commonly known as Cycoldia (see the Etymology Section) is a micronation. Located in Houston and London, it is bordered by both the United States and the United Kingdom. It is a hereditary monarchy, in which the monarch, the Summi Imperatoris is either selected by the previous or following absolute primogeniture. The capital city is Empreton, which includes both the Capital and Pine districts. The official languages of Cycoldia are English (UK) and Latin, of which the first is used on most government documents and is the most spoken language in the nation. The claims of Cycoldia are divided into the Capital, Pine, and Olympia districts as well as the Duchy of Primus, of which the Capital, Pine, and Duchy of Primus[d] are landlocked by the United States, while Olympia is entirely landlocked by the United Kingdom.
Cycoldia was founded on 6 November 2018 by Christina I & II as an absolute monarchy. It later changed to a constitutional monarchy upon the signing of the constitution on 7 May 2019. Historically as well there were attempts though to alter this, such as the short lived Constitutionalist Party who had wished to alter the Cycoldian constitution in favour of heightened republican changes to government.
Cycoldia formerly was a member of the Grand Unified Micronational, joining on 10 November 2019 and then exiting on 26 April 2020. They as well are a member of the YAMO Federation, being a founding member of the organisation, as well as a member of the Cycoldian Imperium, being the leading nation of it. As well delegates of it have attended various intermicronational summits.
The full name of the nation is "The Grand Republic of Cycoldia of the Grand Duchy of Greater Houston, the Duchy of Denver, the Duchy of Tequrovidea, and the Sub-Duchy of Crystal Bay, along with the Joint-Crown Territory of Lur alongside the colonies of the Atkison Island, the Blue Water Atoll, the Territory of Primus, and Hog Island, and descendant of the Republic of Flirbonia". With the origin of the name of Cycoldia coming from the original proposed name "Cyclodia", though it is not known where the origin of Cyclodia came from. Cycoldia was suggested by a member of the Imperial Family, who had said of "Cyclodia" that it "sounds like a blood disease". This resulted in Christina I & II changing the name of the nation to Cycoldia, and the name has been continued to be used to this day. The name Cycoldia has been confused with Cyclodia multiple times, including by some official foreign relations, such as the GUM, Slabovia, Dracul, etc.
The Grand Republic was founded on 6 November 2018, under the name "Republic of Cycoldia". The flag was put on display the same day, with it being changed by the time of the first display copy. A month later, on 11 December, the then incumbent Chief of the Armed Forces was found to be plotting to overthrow the government, agreeing to a rank reduction to recruit[e] before then being discharged after it was found that they had continued planning such coup, then pleading guilty to a sentence of three years of exile, of which they were permitted to return on 19 December 2021.
Cycoldia has, at various times, engaged in micronational war, despite it's current stance against it as a concept.[f]. Those times included five civil wars[f] which Cycoldia participated, in which the result was the establishment of the General Assembly. Cycoldia as well has formerly been at war with the Empire of Etukan, before the war ended in a white peace on 30 June 2019, which later was declared a national holiday known as "Victory Day". As well has only been under the rule of a foreign power once, during the period between 5 May 2019 and 21 May 2019 in which it was under the control of the United Imperial Empire, which ended when Charles II demanded that the Constitution be overturned, in which the General Assembly then voted to seceded from the UIE at 21 May 2019 at 20:55 CST.
During this, Cycoldia was a member of the League of Micronations, with Christina I & II being the Minister of Voting and Elections. Later Cycoldia became a Security Council member following a scandal with Charles II of the UIE and his brother James I. This ended with the UIE's expulsion from leadership and Christina I & II being made Co-Owner of the League. Later on, the League was dissolved following an incident with several members of staff.
During the year of 2020 Cycoldia expanded, such as Dracul. Christina I & II as well interacted with more in person meetings, such as one with Stephen Luke, Shiro, and Charles Ross.
In following years, Cycoldia continued to interact across the community, including the creation of the Cycoldian Imperium, an organisation with Cycoldia leading it. This later included the Richensland Crisis and the Ela'r'oech Dispute.
Crisis of the 7th
On 7 July, Ethan F., after losing the election, decided to question the legitimacy of the Imperial Government. This was done by mocking the Summi Imperatoria's divine right theory way of rule. Ethan was quickly arrested at 00:25. The Prime Minister at the time and President of the National Spicy Association publicly apologised for his subordinate's actions. Then Ethan F. tried appealing to other nations governments, eventually receiving no aide, and even being mocked by them. At 02:17 the Christina I & II then made a motion to dissolve the General Assembly. The proposed reason was for the General Assembly being inefficient bureaucracy that was not prepared to run a government. At 17:45 the Christina I & II announced that the General Assembly was suspended until further notice. The crisis ended when Ethan F. stopped communication with Cycoldia.
The Summi Imperatoria did attend MicroCon 2019 representing Cycoldia. While she was in attendance at the convention she helped found the YAMO Federation, and was even awarded the MicroCon Attendance Medal (Slabovia), Space and Planet Exploration Medal (Republic of West Who), and the Medal of Friendship (Grand Duchy of Danduros). She attended both the Gala Dinner and the General Conference.
Shutdown and Crisis of the 25th
On 25 August, Summi Imperatoria Christina I & II declared that she would be temporarily handing over the government to the recently announced Regent. The Summi Imperatoria did continue to act in the nation, as she suspended the requests for citizenship and interacted with the citizens. Although she did this she still had continued to stay away from acting on foreign diplomacy and foreign interactions, differing to the Regent for those. The shutdown ended up lasting 3 days, with the Summi Imperatoria enacting that the government would be active and operational. The Regent kept their position and the (at the time) Prime Minister had become more interactive to the government and the features of aiding the citizens.
On 24 August 2019 the Treaty of Chondvel was signed, annexing the 2nd Kingdom of Ticronvidia into the Semi-Independent Duchy of Tequrovidea. The terms of the treaty was as followed:
- The Second Kingdom of Ticronvidia will become a semi-independent duchy of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia.
- Ticronvidia will rename to Tequrovidea
- Tequrovidea will have a local army, a local currency, local laws (while still abiding by Cycoldian laws), and the Ticronvidian Protectorates of Hosamia and Wefren are to be autonomous duchies within Tequrovidea
On 11 December 2019 Immanuel Johannes illegally declared independence from the Grand Republic of Cycoldia. Cycoldia's General Assembly then passed a decision on 12 December 2019 declaring that the secessionist state was not permitted, and was in fact a revolution. Christina I & II addressed the General Assembly the next day.
They have shown that they will not use diplomacy or reason, they have placed horrible officials in power and worse ones for higher offices, they have invited Etukan into their nation, Elysium to top it, and Suyash Adikhari to be the hierarchy... and they have opened an illegal rebellion, this is unacceptable.
— Christina I & II, 12 December 2019
She also placed Eva Yaren in the position of Duchess of Tequrovidea, disputing the legitimacy of Immanuel Johannes as Duke of Ticronvidia. The position of the Duchess of Tequrovidea is currently vacant, and is traditionally occupied by the Regent of Cycoldia.
On 7 June 2022 Immanuel Johannes, the former Duke of Tequrovidea when it revolted, sent an open letter which spoke ill of one of the revolutionaries. It as well apologised towards insults made towards Cycoldian officials during it and stated that the revolution was not needed, specifically detailing concerning that Cycoldia had planned on releasing the territory on the same day of which it revolted.
Cycoldia was never as bad as he, or even I, have said it was. Cycoldia were no oppressors. Suyash was blowing it out of proportion... It was unsophisticated, unwarranted, and immoral. Thank you for listening and have a great rest of your day.
— Immanuel Johannes, 7 June 2022
|Duchy of Denver||1||1||0|||
|Grand Duchy of Greater Houston||2||0||2|||
On 17 March 2020 Christina I & II caught COVID-19 during a trip to Denver while helping an elderly family member, following her return to Houston the family member had died and had been found to have died of complications due to COVID-19. Following this Her Imperial Majesty and family members recently in contact with her were quarantined in the Capitol building, with Grandeur Print reporting that one person was suspected to have COVID-19 (Christina I & II) and a state of emergency was declared in Cycoldia. Later Her Imperial Majesty was confirmed to have had COVID-19 along with her mother and step father. As well during that time an emergency Ministry of Health was formed. The first Minister of Health was Leah Cohen, until she was replaced by William Denton, until his dismissal as a minister and removal from the nation. Following the removal of William Denton there was no given replacement, causing the ministry to be under the direct control of Christina I & II. Later the Ministry of Health planned to released a survey to the citizenry of Cycoldia regarding COVID-19 Infectivity, in partnership with Statistic-Dime on 25 March 2021, which surveyed citizens about COVID-19 Infectivity among Cycoldian citizens and their families. Cycoldia officially has listed five deaths from the disease, making it the highest public death count among micronations recognised by Cycoldia.
Cycoldia is a constitutional monarchy, with the most recent constitution passed on 7 April 2023. It limits the power of the monarchy and the Government. The government is lead by the Prime Minister who appoints their own cabinet and serves the General Assembly. Elections for the General Assembly are held every March and September, with the most recent election being held in March 2023.
General Assembly seats
|HIM Christina I & II||Monarchist Party|
|HNH Avery Prasatik||Monarchist Party|
|HE Kevon Burnett||Monarchist Party|
|HH Amelia Banks||Monarchist Party|
|Hon. Lewis Ross||Labour Party|
|Hon. Brandon Mierzwa||Monarchist Coalition|
|HNH Thaddeus Miller||Monarchist Party|
|HH Christopher Tran||Unitary Party|
|Hon. Maximilian Greig||Monarchist Party|
|Hon. Aidan Fritz||Unitary Party|
|Hon. Julia Night||Monarchist Party||Lur|
|Hon. Anthony de Dathuria||Monarchist Party||Dathuria|
|Hon. Ra'ees Richards||Independent||Creek and Lake|
|Hon. Evan Paul||Monarchist Party||Jockromasa|
Cycoldia has been quite diplomatically focused in its history, with the Foreign & Colonial Office managing most affairs diplomatically. The Foreign Minister is the primary official to manage any issue of diplomacy, though at times the Summi Imperatoria may intervene. The current Foreign & Colonial Minister is Christopher Tran. While policies have differed on the entry of diplomats, the position of a border officer (BO) has continued. The sole incident that has occurred on diplomatic entry have been some issues of misuse of it, though it is a rare occurrence.
Cycoldia states it has been recognised by the United States Department of Education by technicality, as per a stamp on the passport of Christina I & II. Cycoldia is in the following organisations or alliances (Multi-Micronational Pacts):
As well the Grand Republic of Cycoldia recognises the following nations (Non-Mutual):
- All United Nations member states[g]
- United States of America[h]
- Belarusian Democratic Republic
- Republic of China
- Republic of Molossia
- Vatican City
- Grand Duchy of Westarctica
The following nations are members of the Cycoldian Imperium:
The Grand Republic of Cycoldia has mutual recognition with the following nations:
- Aerican Empire
- Arthurian Empire
- Bavarian Democratic Republic 
- Begley Commonwealth
- Republic of Caddia
- Grand Duchy of Flandrensis
- Metropolitan Electorate of Fidelis
- Firefly Kingdom
- Kingdom of Gradonia
- State of Hokoria
- State of Iceni
- Kingdom of Lytera
- Archduchy of Mimas
- Empire of Oskonia
- State of Pacem
- Kingdom of Pibocip
- Kingdom of Salanda
- Principality of Sancratosia
- Kingdom of Sildavia
- Republic of The Sohnland
- Empire of Veritas 
- Republic of West Who
The Grand Republic of Cycoldia has ceased mutual recognition with the following nations:
- United Republics of Antarctica
- Federal Republic of Caddia
- Desert District
- Commonwealth of Dracul
- Commonwealth of Essexia
- Federated States of Gapla
- Social Republic of Georgienstine
- Empire of Kapreburg
- Principality of Ledilia
- Empire of Lehmark
- Commonwealth of Naveria
- Free Socialist State of Paloma
- Penzancian Federation
- Phoklandian Free State
- Prussian-Caribbean Empire
- State of Vishwamitra
|1 January||New Year's Day|
|6 May||Christina I & II Day|
|7 May||Constitution Day|
|30 June||Victory Day|
|30 August||Missy Barrett Day|
|6 November||Independence Day|
|16 November||Eugene Thomas Day|
|4th Thursday in November||Thanksgiving|
Cycoldia has a very mixed culture. Cycoldia is mostly aligned with the culture of the United States of America, with a majority of the population living in territory claimed by the United States. The gender makeup of the nation is male oriented, with 79.4% of the population reporting their gender as male, 16.9% as female, and 3.7% as non-binary. Cycoldia also has a very deep devotion to the monarchy, as 93.5% of all citizens rated a 50% or more loyalty to the monarchy as of 2 September 2021. As well the nation is a secular society, with the freedom of religion and no official national religion. Cycoldia also has a very nonpartisan education system, with the General Assembly having no place in education, instead the Summi Imperator/Summi Imperatoria having the authority over the educational system. Cycoldia also has a very interventionist system in multiple intermicronational issues. Cycoldians are also very patriotic with zero separatist movements in the nation's history.[k] The nation also harbours a large number of diplomats, having approximately 30 diplomats representing entities in the nation, circa January 2021. The nation also mainly uses Discord to communicate with its citizens and as well mainly uses it to conduct diplomacy and foreign relations but also will meet on other sites and in person.
The Cycoldiaball, a Cycoldian countryball, has been used in the nation for a long time dating as long as September 2019, including with pieces such as with the version of it with the ball attacking an unknown entity. As well the Cycoldiaball has been very influential in representing the nation and its people such as in a group picture of many Countryballs.
Cycoldia in Hetalia
Cycoldia was first introduced in Hetalia by an artist on twitter named @seborgaboi  on 17 February 2020. Later they made a page on Tumblr in which there are more made ones of Cycoldia in Hetalia, with the page being ask-hws-cycoldia. Christina I & II also has submitted a question to the page on Tumblr. In Hetalia Cycoldia is depicted wearing either a uniform or an orange t-shirt, with her hair being braided. As stated by the person who manages the tumblr page they are not affiliated with the Cycoldian government  and that they are only in the Cycoldian discord server and know Christina I & II, though they are not connected to anyone else in the government.
First instance of Cycoldia Hetalia by @seborgaboi from Twitter on 17 February 2020
Another instance of the design with a separate uniform
On 19 October Christina I & II released a puzzle mystery called The Nowellian, in which she then challenged people to reach the "Prasatik Solution". The next day at 00:00CT she then released the final clue, which was a link to this page on Microwiki. There currently has been 4 people able to solve The Nowellian, Abrams Wiucki-Dunswed, Aidan McGrath, Cassius Varrene, and Isaiah Burdette, though Abrams Wiucki-Dunswed and Aidan McGrath's are no longer recognised by the Cycoldian government. It is and has been sponsored by the Cycoldian government, as the person to create it is Christina I & II (Monarch of Cycoldia). The Nowellian has been said to have to do with the Cycoldian political scene. Her Imperial Majesty has also created a channel on Cycoldia's official Discord server, called "nowellain-updates".
April Fools Day 2020
For April Fools' Day in 2020 Christina I & II declared that the government would adopt the denied EU proposal Barcode flag, that the National religion would be Pastafarianism, that the new national name would be the United States of Cycoldia, and that the new national language would be English (Russian). Later in the day she made the flag the "Head Fire Man" from a video by CallMeCarson, seen in a video on skribbl.io.
Due to being in Houston, Cycoldia has a humid subtropical climate, it has high amounts of moisture, large amounts of rainfall, and high temperatures. It has a normal annual precipitation of 49.77 inches (1,264 mm), and consistent rainfall throughout the year, but does have some dry spells. The most recent hurricane was Hurricane Harvey, though it hit before the foundation of Cycoldia. A large winter storm hit Cycoldia on February 13, 2021, ending on February 17, 2021. During it both the Capitol Building and Pine Palace lost power, though the Capitol Building had a generator during it.
|Climate data for Houston (Intercontinental Airport), 1981–2010 normals,[l] extremes 1888–present[m]|
|Record high °F (°C)||84
|Mean maximum °F (°C)||78.4
|Average high °F (°C)||62.9
|Average low °F (°C)||43.2
|Mean minimum °F (°C)||26.7
|Record low °F (°C)||5
|Average precipitation inches (mm)||3.38
|Average precipitation days (≥ 0.01 in)||9.6||9.2||8.8||6.8||8.0||10.6||9.1||8.3||8.0||7.9||8.2||9.5||104.0|
|Average relative humidity (%)||74.7||73.4||72.7||73.1||75.0||74.6||74.4||75.1||76.8||75.4||76.0||75.5||74.7|
|Average dew point °F (°C)||41.5
|Mean monthly sunshine hours||143.4||155.0||192.5||209.8||249.2||281.3||293.9||270.5||236.5||228.8||168.3||148.7||2,577.9|
|Percent possible sunshine||44||50||52||54||59||67||68||66||64||64||53||47||58|
|Source: NOAA (relative humidity and dew point 1969–1990, sun 1961–1990)|
|Climate data for Houston (William P. Hobby Airport), 1981–2010 normals, extremes 1941–present|
|Record high °F (°C)||85
|Average high °F (°C)||63.0
|Average low °F (°C)||45.1
|Record low °F (°C)||10
|Average precipitation inches (mm)||3.87
|Average precipitation days (≥ 0.01 in)||9.2||9.0||8.0||7.1||7.3||9.9||9.1||9.8||9.1||7.6||8.5||9.1||103.7|
The first Flag of Cycoldia was a rectangular standard with 3:2 dimensions. The later design was also a rectangular standard with the original flag design as the canton and ten red stripes and nine white stripes, with approximate dimensions of 4:3. The current design of the Cycoldian flag has slight alterations, including the change of the stripe being no longer clipped by the canton, as well the dimensions are changed to approximately 3:2. The flag's meaning is that the canton symbolises the original two capital system, in which the two capitals are merging to make one nation. The bars of the flag were added later, with the meaning being people involved in the foundation of the nation, and the items that are honoured by the nation.
- Number only includes people who applied and were approved for citizenship by the Citizenship Comittee of Cycoldia
- National equity is used rather than Nominal GDP.
- The HDI of Texas is used for Cycoldia's rating due to Cycoldia's location.
- The Duchy of Primus consists of all estates held by the Royal Family within Davenport, Florida, and is not a district, but is claimed by Cycoldia
- The person named was the sole person to hold that rank, it meant as a rank of disgrace being placed as "lower than private" at the time
- The item described as a "war" is in reality a conflict or civil conflict as defined by the Halcyon Convention. The term "war" is used for it's historical use in Cycoldia when referring to such actions.
- Excluding the People's Republic of China, the State of Israel, the Republic of Belarus, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- The Grand Republic of Cycoldia only recognises the United States as having thirty one states, not recognising Utah, South Dakota, Iowa, Arkansas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Texas, Montana, Indiana, Idaho, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska, Louisiana, and North Carolina.
- Lacia is a colonial possession of the UKCL, and therefore uses the same Colonial Governor as them, though it is considered separate by IO 2.7
- Refer to LGBTQ+ rights in Cycoldia for more information
- Only including core territory, not including puppets
- Mean monthly maxima and minima (i.e. the highest and lowest temperature readings during an entire month or year) calculated based on data at said location from 1981 to 2010.
- Official records for Houston were kept at the Weather Bureau in downtown from July 1888 to May 1969, and at Intercontinental since June 1969.
- Office of the Summi Imperatoria Statement on the Reliability of MicroWiki (13 October 2022)
- French FrWiki MicroCon (Retrieved 28 February 2022)
- Russian FrWiki MicroCon (Retrieved 12 March 2022)
- German FrWiki MicroCon (Retrieved 28 February 2022)
- Polish FrWiki MicroCon (Retrieved 12 March 2022)
- Hungarian FrWiki MicroCon (Retrieved 28 February 2022)
- Google Maps Grand Republic of Cycoldia Official Map
- Twitter - Grand Republic of Cycoldia Tweet (1 May 2022)
- General Assembly of Cycoldia (June 8, 2021) Constitution Day Act of 2021
- Grand Unified Micronational (November 12, 2019) Quorum, 10th November 2019
- Grand Unified Micronational (17 June 2020) Quorum, 26th April 2020
- Nowell, Christina, Journal of Government (2018) pp 3.
- The Halcyon Convention. (Retrieved 31 October 2020)
- MicroCon2019List of attendees to MicroCon2019.
- MicroPhalerist West Who Space Friendship Medal (Retrieved 5 March 2021)
- YouTube - Not Exactly Normal These People Started Their Own Countries, and So Can You
- Johannes, Immanuel Letter regarding Suyash Adhikari in the Rebellion against Cycoldia in 2019 (Retrieved 7 June 2022)
- Grandeur Print Transcript of Statement by Immanuel Johannes (Retrieved 16 March 2021)
- General Assembly of Cycoldia Order #001-GA (8 June 2022)
- Twitter Post from @Cycoldia Twitter 16 March 2020. Retrieved 19 February 2021
- Grandeur Print MoH Releases Preliminary Results and Estimates (Retrieved 16 March 2021)
- Grandeur Print Christina I Declares State of Emergency (Retrieved 5 March 2021)
- Grandeur Print Burmese Government Removed, Military Takes Over (Retrieved 1 February 2021)
- Discord Image CCISD Stamp on the Passport (Retrieved 5 March 2021)
- MicroWiki YAMO Federation (Retrieved 5 March 2021)
- Foreign Office of Cycoldia (November 27, 2021) Change in Recognition of Government of the Nation of Belarus
- Office of the Summi Imperatoria (March 13, 2023) Comment on the Death of Eden Knight
- HIM Foreign & Colonial Office (March 23, 2023) Change in Status of Certain United States Jurisdictions
- Foreign & Colonial Office of Cycoldia (September 29, 2023) Declaration of Recognition of the Republic of Artsakh
- Governments of Jockromasa and Cycoldia (April 20, 2021) Treaty of Jockrosama
- Imperial Orders of HIM Christina I & II Imperial Order 2.7 (pdf)
- Governments of Aenopia and Cycoldia (29 August 2019) Treaty with Aenopia and Cycoldia
- Aerican Empire announcment
- Governments of Cycoldia and Bayrische (13 June 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Begley (17 March 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Caddia (23 June 2023) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Twitter - Flanderensis (18 October 2019) Announcement of the treaty with Flandresis and Cycoldia
- Flandresis Diplomatic Relations
- Governments of Cycoldia and Fidelis (27 December 2020) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Signed Statement (31 January 2021) Prepared Statement, Firefly Kingdom Continuation
- Governments of Gradonia and the Archduchy of Texas (May 19, 2019) Mutual Recognition Treaty
- Governments of Cycoldia and Hokoria (18th October 2023) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Iceni (7th November 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Lytera (22 January 2020) Treaty with Lytera and Cycoldia
- Governments of Cycoldia and Matachewan (23 March 2020) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Signed Statement (01 June 2022) Prepared Statement, Kingdom of Matachewan Re-Establishment
- Governments of Cycoldia and Mimas (16 July 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Oskonia (09 August 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Pacem (17 May 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Pibocip (07 July 2023) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Raphistan (11 October 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Salanda (1st April 2022) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Sancratosia (8 August 2022) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Sildavia (08 August 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Twitter - Reino da Sildávia Tweet (Retrieved 08 August 2021)
- Governments of Cycoldia and The Sohnland (1 June 2023) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Signed Statement (3 January 2021) Prepared Statement, Rodizia - Florensia
- Signed Statement (12 March 2021) Prepared Statement, Kingdom of Kumandria Re-Establishment
- Governments of Cycoldia and West Who (19 September 2020)Treaty of Friendship
- Governments of Cycoldia and the URA (19 February 2020) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- United Republics of Antarctica Diplomatic ties with Grand Republic of Cycoldia are now official (Retrieved 9 March 2021)
- Office of the Summi Imperatoria Announcement of the Suspension of Relations with the URA (10 March 2021)
- Government of Cycoldia (1st March 2022) Treaty with Biologia
- Foreign Office of Cycoldia' (August 15, 2022) Updating of Foreign Policy in States which have Dissolved
- Governments of Cycoldia and Desert District (26 June 2020) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Government of Dracul Our Allies (Retrieved 20 November 2020)
- Grandeur Print Dracul Violates Treaty to End Relations (Retrieved 11 January 2022)
- Governments of Cycoldia and Georgienstine Discord Image (31 May 2020)
- Office of the Summi Imperatoria Announcement of the Suspension of Relations with Georgienstine (27 August 2022)
- Governments of Cycoldia and Kapreburg (6 September 2020) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Ledilia and Cycoldia (4 September 2019) Treaty with Ledilia and Cycoldia
- Governments of Cycoldia and Lehmark (13 July 2022) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Naveria (11 March 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Governments of Cycoldia and Paloma (09 January 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Office of the Summi Imperatoria Announcement of the Suspension of Relations with Paloma (22 March 2021)
- Governments of Cycoldia and Penzancia (08 October 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Signed Statement (10 October 2021) Prepared Statement, Fesmarian Empire Re-Establishment
- Governments of Cycoldia and Phokland (5 February 2020) Treaty with Phokland and Cycoldia
- Governments of Cycoldia and Sunsonia (9 October 2019) Treaty with Sunsonia and Cycoldia
- Governments of Cycoldia and Vishwamitra (27 May 2021) Treaty of Mutual Recognition
- Office of the Summi Imperatoria(02 May 2022) Announcement of the Suspension of Relations with Vishwamitra
- General Assembly of Cycoldia (June 2, 2021) Pride Act of 2021
- General Assembly of Cycoldia (November 10, 2020) American Enforcement Foundation Act
- Grandeur Print Census Data from the Office of the Summi Imperatoria (Retrieved 8 September 2021)
- Twitter Hetalia art of Cycoldia
- Tumblr ask-hws-cycoldia account
- Tumblr Notes on the photo, Christina I making a note
- Tumblr Statement by ask-hws-cycoldia
- Twitter @seborgaboi Twitter Post (Retrieved 31 May 2022)
- Imgur Image of a Discord Message about April Fools (Retrieved 5 May 2021)
- Twitter Twitter Post (Retrieved 5 March 2021)
- "NowData - NOAA Online Weather Data". National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- "Station Name: TX HOUSTON INTERCONT AP". National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration. Retrieved 2014-03-27.
- "WMO Climate Normals for HOUSTON/INTERCONTINENTAL, TX 1961–1990". National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Retrieved 2020-07-18.