Before creating a new page, you should ask yourself the following questions:
1. Is it relevant?- Does this new article contribute positively to the wiki?
2. Does it exist?- Does the new page already exist in some capacity on the website?
3. Is it appropriate?- Does this new article meet the standards of the DoveArchives?
4. Is it a stub?- If your article contains very little information overall, why not consider merging it with another page or holding off until you have a completed page.
5. Is it done?- As with number four, is the article you intend on creating complete? If not, you may be better finishing it up in your Sandbox.
6. Did you get feedback?- Did you get feedback from other users?
7. Is it truthful?- Is the information described in the article accurate?