Sohnlandic ministry of foreign affairs
|Jurisdiction||Republic of The Sohnland|
|Headquarters||Carnifron City, Republic of The Sohnland|
|Deputy Minister responsible|
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of The Sohnland (TSL MFA) is the central government institution charged with leading the foreign policy and foreign relations of The Sohnland. Ethan S. is the current foreign minister. On 7 November 2020, The Republic of The Sohnland drafted a 49 page treaty of mutual recognition of the United Kingdom to be sent to the UK Prime Minister. The treaty could only be sent via email at the time due to COVID-19 related issues surrounding national lockdown in the UK at the time.
Nations with which The Sohnland has signed a treaty of nominal recognition or exchanged acts of recognition
- Grand Order of The Dane Republic, 31 July 2021
- Karno-Ruthenian Empire, 1 August 2021
- Republic of Libertalia, 27 April 2022
- Sovereign Municipality of Ameristralia, 25 March 2022
- Cycoldian Imperium, 1 June 2023
- Republic of Ethosia, 4 September 2023
- "Source of the TSL UK treaty of mutual recognition". Retrieved 30 December 2020.