Bauwer National Front (Gasconade)
|Bauwer National Front|
Bauwer Neitsjonal Front
Bauwer Theedly Fold
|General Secretary||Joshua Stoddard|
|Slogan||By God, valor, and labor!|
|Founded||26 December 2021|
Share Our Wealth
|Official colours||Green, Blue, and White|
|Folkmoot of Gasconade|
The Bauwer National Front (Bauwer: Bauwer Neitsjonal Front; Anglish: Bauwer Theedly Fold) is a syncretic political party in the Meanwealth of Gasconade. It's been described by some as far-right, however it denies this accusation. The party endorses nationalism, anti-Marxist socialism, environmentalism, and Bauwersjteit.
The Bauwer National Front was founded on 26 December, 2021, after a ban on political parties had been lifted. It does not claim to be, but is seen by many as a successor to the previous Social Nationalist Front, which was disbanded on 30 November, 2021.
On 2 February, 2022, the same day Gasconade reunited with Ethosia, the Bauwer National Front united with the Social Nationalist Front of Ethosia to form the Folks-Social Nationalist Front. It soon changed its name to the Bauwer National Front.
- Draft and propose a constitution,
- Establish Bauwer, and Anglish, as official languages,
- Develop the Anglo-Deutsch culture of Gasconade through various cultural projects,
- "Keep out Marxist influence",
- Continue anti-Capitalist, and anti-Communist economic reforms,
- Maintain the Christianity of Gasconade.