|President of the Republic of Malus|
File:Malusian Presidential Flag.png|
Flag of the President of Malus
File:Malus Coat of Arms 2.svg|
Coat of Arms of Malus
|Executive branch of the Republic of Malus|
Mr President (informal) |
His Excellency, The Most Honourable (formal)
Head of state |
Head of government
|Nominator||Self or by party approval|
|Term length||6 months (renewable)|
|Inaugural holder||Luciferio Mickomik|
|Formation||9 October 2022|
|Succession||Vice President of Malus|
The president, officially the President of the Republic of Malus is the head of state and government of Malus. The president is the highest government official in Malus, with a Vice President below them. They are selected via a democratic election, with the candidate receiving the most votes becoming president. The term length of a president is six months, and there are no limits to consecutive re-elections.
Duties and functions
List of presidents
|Term||Party||Election||Days in office||Vice President|
|9 October 2022
14 November 2022
|Left Hand Path Unity||Office established||36 days||Vacant until 14 November 2022|
|2||File:Gray - replace this image male.svg.png||Tom Zel
|14 November 2022
4 December 2022
|United Anarchists||No election||20 days||Luciferio Mickomik|
|4 December 2022
20 February 2023
|Left Hand Path Unity
||78 days||Tom Zel
Vacant after 5 February 2023
|4||File:Xluff Icon.png||Connor "Xulf" Anderson
|20 February 2023
|New Unitary||February 2023||293 days||Luciferio Mickomik|
*It should be noted that Mickomik's second presidency does not show his initial membership of the LHPU on the timeline
- Oldest president at time of assumption of office: Luciferio Mickomik at 18 years, 11 days.
- Youngest president at time of assumption of office: Tom Zel at 16 years, 10 months, 14 days.
- First president: Luciferio Mickomik.
- First person to have served as president then vice president: Luciferio Mickomik.
- First person to have served as vice president then as President: Luciferio Mickomik.
- First person to serve as president in two non-consecutive terms: Luciferio Mickomik.
- Shortest presidency: Tom Zel at 20 days.
- Longest presidency: Luciferio Mickomik at 78 days.